Followers

Monday 30 October 2017

It's My Boy's Birthday Today


Morning everyone, Becky here today. Twelve years ago today I became a mam, and fell hopelessly in love with my son, and everyday I become more and more proud of this lovely young man that I brought into the world. The card that I have today is the card that I have made for him...


I have used the same sheet of DP from Maja design, just rotated it by 90° to make this effect, the sheet that I have used is Pocket Square from Denim & Friends.


The clipboard is from the Magnolia Halloween Kit, and I can see this getting a lot of use! I have also used the Galaxy Lace die, I love how this works for both male and female cards.


And, again I have used the Jute die behind the image.

Tonight I am taking my boy out for a steak, and a custard cream birthday cake :)

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. ganz, ganz zauberhaft, liebe becky...
    viele liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,Schön gemacht, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LOTV little guy and great colouring. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, this is so so gorgeous! Happy Birthday to your gorgeous William!! I bet he's chuffed to bits with this gorgeous card hun. I love that image, and your colouring as always is sooooo fabulous. Love the paper and the sweet wee clipboard. So cute!! Totally gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, a lovely card Becky. I hope he had a fantastic birthday. The steak and cake sound lovely. Book me in ! xxx

    ReplyDelete